Sunday, June 13, 2010

Merlinite and Amethyst and Celestite, Oh My!

Last week I picked up my layaway from Little Mysteries.  It was a big one, and means that I probably won't be able to do any shopping there for a while, but it was WAY worth it.

First, a nice piece of Merlinite.  Pretty sure this one will end up as Stone of the Week pretty soon


Then two gorgeous amethyst bookends.  The colors on these are just STUNNING!


And, Drum Roll Please......

The Most Beautiful Hunk of Celenite I have ever seen!


It is big and beautiful with gorgeous crystals.  Here is one with a Pepsi can for size comparison

2 comments:

K(Banterings of a Basketcase) said...

I must be part crow or rat or something- because I sure love pretty shiny things like these- gorgeous!

Rue said...

Wow - great buys! Do tell about the Merlinite - I don't know anything about that stone.

Post a Comment