Friday, August 6, 2010

A Return and a Prize Winner!

I have returned to the land of The Grid.  Fiance and I were planning a trip to see his family sometime in August.  On Friday night we found out that his father was leaving within the week for a job in Alberta (oh the woes of the East Coast family).  SOOOO, we decided to head out Sunday morning.  Which, was much sooner than I anticipated and left me scrambling to get things shored up here.  As a result, a few things were left unfinished.  One of which, is the blog giveaway.  And so, without further ado, the winner of Out of The Broom Closet is Debbie!  Please email me (zabet17@gmail.com) with your address, so I can send out your prize. 

To all of those who did not win, thanks for playing and rest assured, a new prize draw is coming in a few weeks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment