Saturday, August 7, 2010

The NEW Halifax Market

Today Fiance and I went to check out the new market.  It is a beautiful airy space (albeit very crowded on opening day).  There was some controversy surrounding the new digs but I say progress (especially progress that allows for more room and better maneuverability for the less-able patrons) is fine by me!  I am assuming that a great deal of the foot traffic consisted of people who were there for a gander at the new building and that, in the coming weeks, things will calm down to the point where the market will be a more relaxing place to be. 


My first glimpse:

Some of the Vendors' wares:



The Wall of Green:


The View from Above:


My Haul: (Fiance couldn't wait to steal a few blueberries)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks Great. Gotta check it out!

Unknown said...

I think I would spend all my money there in only a few minutes.

Great site! Good to see another teacher/kitchen witch out there. Stop in and visit anytime! :)
dancingspatulawand.blogspot.com

Post a Comment