Friday, November 20, 2009

Struck down with the Swine

Despite my best efforts to prevent getting sick it seems I have been struck down with H1N1.  I began feeling sick Monday morning and it all went downhill from there.  On Wednesday I went to the flu clinic set up to deal with the large number of flu cases and was prescribed tamiflu.  It seems to be helping but I am still dealing with a very bad cough as well as an upset stomach (which may be a side effect of the tamiflu).  This is, by far, the sickest that I have ever been in my life and I urge anyone who has not yet done so to go out and get the vaccine.  I am a young woman, without any medical issues and I have been struck down hard.  I can hardly imagine the effect that this would have on someone with health issues.  I hope that by Sunday I will be back to normal and able to get back to my life and to this blog.  Hope all my followers are feeling much better than I am.

1 comments:

Rebecca said...

I am so sorry to hear you are sick Phoenix Witch! Get better soon!

Blessing,
Hoi Sum

Post a Comment