Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A failed attempt at re-decorating

ARRRGGGG! As you may have noticed I attempted to change the look of this blog with a new template.  I spent the last week fighting with it to re-install all of my gadgets and buttons.  I have finally given up the fight.  It seems I simply cannot get everything I need (especially statcounter) to work with the new template, so here we are, back where we started, yet again.

2 comments:

Wendy Hawksley said...

Making over my blog drives me crazy - I try to change it seasonally. Well, if you try it again, I'm sure we'll all bear with you.

PhoenixWitch said...

Its the stat counter that is driving me crazy. With the new template it wouldn't install all all. Kept telling me there was a problem with the code. Now that I have returned to the old template, it is showing 0 constantly, but if I go to view my stats, I am clearly getting visitors.

Post a Comment